Pete on C4's top 10 Guitar Heroes tonight

Pete did a recently filmed interview insert for this. There was lots of Who archive footage,
(as there was for all the other guitarists, as it was meant to be an 'instant career biog').
As with the majority of these 'rock documentaries' there was nothing really new,
especially for the typical members of our esteemed O&S list; (which is currently building
a new head of steam of course, but we digress.....). But pretty watchable overall,  scoring 5/10,
(or 10/10 for the completist)!  Pete doing a one line ad for Spinal Tap, anyone? Also he's going
to leave The Who if they ever start looking like crap, and frankly who could blame him?

Snippets:
Roger was featured in last week's Sunday  Times Magazine, a half page pic,
in a feature about a book of pictures from the 60's,  just about to be published.
Pete was mentioned in the same issue, in the long, detailed Concorde feature.

back online,
Kim+Lester