Re: The Kids Are Alright Soundtrack Re-Release

> I have no idea why people constantly bitch about the songs on TKAA.
> The songs weren't chosen to suit the tastes of audiophiles, the songs
> are only chosen because they are the audio track of the footage that
> appears in the film (mostly; the Join Together jam doesn't appear in
> the film, but I don't know if that's because the footage was edited
> from the film or what.)

Hey, I'm not bitching, & I'm certainly no audiophile.  A bit "audio-anal," maybe.
But certainly not an audiophile.

My point was that *because* these are soundtrack songs from various sources,
a consistent, unified, nice sound on a CD is impossible.  That's fine with me.
I prefer the vinyl.

- SCHRADE in Akron