Re: new album

>I believe that they should be bold enough to record new music for the
>simple reason that they have finally found their drummer.  Loud, bold,
>fluid, driving, inventive drumming + Power chords= The Who.  Pete is an
>excellent songwriter, but this is how I came to notice him.
>
>I would really like to see what Zak can *create*.

This is an excellent point as far as recording a new album goes.  They have
a drummer now who makes them sound like The Who again, without any doubt,
and who gives them the flexibility to try new things.  Also, he's young
enough (and sober enough  ;) to last a while, making future albums possible,
as well.

keets