Re: The Kids Are Alright Soundtrack Re-Release

In article <p04310105b6e170d98d30@[129.79.16.189]>,
    Jim Topp <jtopp@indiana.edu>  writes:

> >I mean, sure this is a great collection of songs, but it still
> >sounds as uneven as all it's previous releases on CD.

I have no idea why people constantly bitch about the songs on TKAA.
The songs weren't chosen to suit the tastes of audiophiles, the songs
are only chosen because they are the audio track of the footage that
appears in the film (mostly; the Join Together jam doesn't appear in
the film, but I don't know if that's because the footage was edited
from the film or what.)

> I have the 2-CD Japanese reissue. Is there any reason to get this new one als
o?

I don't think so, but it depends on how anal you want to get about the
sound "differences".
--
Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
         Home <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>