WhoBoots Back Up!

Good news!

Thanks to the generosity and hard work of Kenny Sahr, WhoBoots is finally
back online.  I started talking to Kenny about hosting the site Monday,
and by this morning it was all set up and back online.  Thanks to Kenny
and his team for their hard work making this transition smooth and quick.
Thanks to all of you and your patience as well!  I feel truly blessed to
have friends like you all...

The site seems to be running a tad slower than it used to, but it's far
better than nothing!  I'm still talking to a few companies that may be
able to get me DSL even though I'm pretty far from the CO.  However, even
if I get the site back up on my network, you won't notice any more
downtime.  And more likely than not, Kenny will be hosting WhoBoots for
quite some time now.

Thanks again to everyone here who pitched in and made this a successful
transition, and those of you who generously offered your time and services
to help get this thing back off the ground!  :)

Justin D. Trout