RE: JesusToniNewAlbum on Sally

>From: Jeff House <jjthandmeh@juno.com>
>Subject: Jesus

>Therefore JC's current organizations are worthy of not only tax breaks and
subsidies, but direct
>payments of Government funds.   :-)

Don't look now, but this philosophy is catching on.  What, have we all been
thrown back in time 30 years????

>From: lewinski@icanon.com (Joe Lewinski)
>Subject: Re: Toni's review of Vail
>Toni,
>I especially like the part of you Fletching
>your way through the sound check (even setting up chairs to look like you
>belonged).

*I* was taking notes!!  What the hell do ya have to lose??  The worst they
can do is toss you out until show time.  Here's hoping we have the chance in
the future to be this ballsy and to.......... "be like Toni!".

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: After an album, what?
>I'd like to propose a topic.  Say The Who put out an album based on the
>subject matter they flirted with last summer and follow it up another great

>tour.  Then what should they do?  Another album?  About what?  A concept
>album?  Another rock opera?  Will studio albums still be viable for
>past-their-peak rock groups?

Not to be a downer, but this fan has been thinking about giving up his place
in line for the "new album".  My feet hurt.
I have been scouring archived news reports in search of photos and have also
done some reading.  The first mention of a new album is now approaching
2years ago (amazing how time flies).  And, there doesn't seem to be any
movement at this time, unless everything is hush-hush.
But, I think the answer to the above questions is wait and see what happens.
If new album and tour are successful, then do it again if the desire is
still there.  I'm hoping the new album is a rock opera, so that kind of
answers that. And, I for one would love to hear a studio album of today's
Who. Nothing ever wrong with Master Musicians being recorded in a studio.
It could be grand.

Idea?  I was wondering last night on my drive home how Pete and his kids get
along.  Do they have difficulties like (stereotypically) most kids and
parents have??  Wonder if Pete's perspective has changed?  I keep hearing my
parents saying (yelling) "just wait until *you* have kids! You'll
understand!  You'll be different!" (ah, trying to stand on two feet while
talking about morality).  My reply......"sod off! No I won't, I'll
never........"
*smash!* *crash!* .............(sound of door slamming).
I'm still holding onto my attitude, but am curious how Pete is doing.
Are relationships between parents and kids getting better, or is it "same
story different time"?

I'm not ready to hear The Who talk about death yet.  Possible last album?
Sure.  But, we know Pete has plans after he dies (religious beliefs).  So an
album about death would be quite religious.

>From: FOX <l.van.kammen@chello.nl>
>Subject: Re: After an album, what?
>
>even if that album should emerge I cant see it would be succesfull in
>any way.

That's the spirit!

>Lets face it: Lifehouse is a masterpiece (chronicles) but how did
>it sell?

Not a fair comparison.  I see chronicles as a bone to the hard-core fans,
not a hugely anticipated release like a new Who album would be.

>From: Jester <jester13_us@yahoo.com>
>Subject: Hola!
>
>Hi guys! <hugs everyone until their eyes pop out> I've
>missed you all sooooooo much! I'm finally out of the
>hospital.I'm still recovering from knee and Jaw
>surgery.

Jesus girl.  I'm getting that goofy feeling in my leg just thinking about
it.
Good to have you back Sally.  Let's pray you can shake that nickname in the
future.
It's not worth it. ;-)

STay in tune,
Kevin in VT