Re: Paul Simon (PT played with him once)

I haven't seen any coverage on it from VH1, either, and certainly not from
MTV.  I do notice there seem to be other music channels around, but haven't
had a chance to check them out a whole lot--not sure if they're independent
or not.  There certainly is a need.  Best place to hear unusual music seems
to be college radio stations or NPR.

keets