Hola!

Hi guys! <hugs everyone until their eyes pop out> I've
missed you all sooooooo much! I'm finally out of the
hospital.I'm still recovering from knee and Jaw
surgery. My jaw was broke so bad that it wouldn't go
back in place.So they had to move it forward a full
inch. I have an overbite now, so instead of looking
like Heidi Klum (I didn't in the first place)I look
like Jay Leno. Seriously I look like a guy. Maybe I
should send some before & after pictures or something.
I don't even think I have a picture of me before
because I hate them. Well maybe I'll send a picture of
me sometime in the near future. I look so funny
now.hehehe. Anyway, I'm going to start replying to my
e-mail sometime this week. I have to do it gradually
because I'm on pain killers,and I have a lot of
physical therapy. So don't be alarmed if you see a
reallly old post. :0) Anyway,I have to go now I just
wanted to let everyone know that I'm out of the
hospital and how much I've missed 'em. Bye for now!
          -jess in jersey (on pain killers) 80)