Run for your lives, I'm back!

Well, I finally re-subed under my new address (yes Alan, I know I change it alot, I swear this is the last time! :)), and I had a bang-up time at the Simon Townshend show on Saturday!
...literally.  Got hit by a drunk driver right after the concert at the corner of Rio Grande and MLK, nobody was hurt though, luckily, and the guy hit two more people down the street and
was caught.  So there goes my dreams of inheriting the cop car and putting gold rims on it! :)  It was unfortunate that there was such a small audience, but I'm glad I heard it, because
now I must go out and buy all his albums!

Peace,
~Alex~