RE: slaughterassholesvoices

>From: FELDMT@aol.com
>First, I'm not sure killing all of the cows and pigs is necessary if the
foot-to-moth-virus     >isn't deleterious to humans,  but we should take all
measures that the disease dosen't come to  >the US.

These diseases are not something to mess with.  They're very serious.  Both
(Mad cow and hoof & mouth) are occupying much news attention in this
farming-state at the moment.  I've had conversations with dairy farmers who
support the slaughter of infected animals full heartedly and have difficulty
saying anything negative about killing healthy animals in an attempt to
contain.
Keep in mind, these people love and care for their animals daily.
The ecenomic impact can be just as disasterous to humans.
We need to have some faith in those that are involved.
Here's a bit of irony.......
While watching "Blazing Saddles" on tv this weekend (ok, slow tv night), in
one scene, the characters all pray for the end of hoof and mouth disease for
ever.   Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  So, seems to be a long time enemy that has been
dealt with many times in the past.

>From: Imonecmw@aol.com
>Subject: Re: Private E-mails
>
>Kevin.ONeal  writes:
>> People, don't be afraid!  Go ahead and post your thoughts!  One regarding
>> the influence of Santana was especially insightful.  It just seems a
shame
>> not to have your voice/thoughts heard.  I would have forwarded it to the
>> list, but I didn't think that was appropriate.
>> Now, I think I've shown that if you slam me at my personal address, I
will
>> expose you.
>
>Forwarding a private email to the list should be considered inappropriate
>regardless of whether it's insightful or inflammatory.
>Cynthia

Oooooo, I disagree with you totally (unless of course it is an exchange of
personal E-mails).
If someone enters my personal E-mail "in box", UN-INVITED, and launches an
insulting barrage, calls me a ninny, and then throws personal insults at my
wife and dogs (this never happened, just an extreme example) they should be
prepared for a verity of retaliations.  The first of which is exposure.  If
harassment continues, everyone should be aware that the sending of a virus
is an incredibly easy thing to do.  Let's get real.
What other defenses do we have???  Knowing that if you send an inflammatory
E-mail, it will be forwarded to your list and replied to in public, for all
to see what kind of an asshole you are (you in the general sense), should
hopefully discourage that behavior.
If you don't have the balls to say it in public, don't say it at all.  Being
a member of a list should not mean you have to be the target of bored
assholes.
Expose 'em, and then punish them if they don't stop.
Hey, it keeps *me* in check.

>From: lewinski@icanon.com (Joe Lewinski)
>Subject: Naked Eye - 2nd & 9th Chords are the Magic
>The fact that two members can sing well, each with varying cadence
>and range give The Who more depth for their band size than any other band
>I know of.

Two great tastes in one candy bar.................
And, let's not forget John's falsetto and bass voice.

Stay in tune,
Kevin in VT