Daltrey Movies

> There is zero discussion on the daltrey lists lately.  I post this
> stuff and it just sits there.

Not many have your unbounded energy, keets! :-)  I must be honest,
my interest in Daltrey flicks isn't enormous.  I sometimes cringe when I
see him in a movie or on a T.V. show.  Acting is kind of an odd back-
drop for me to view Daltrey, considering how I *usually* see images
of him (fronting the great WHO beast).

Ya know, a Daltrey movie I *do* want to see, & embarrassingly still
haven't, is MCVICAR.  Is this movie still in print?  Do any internet
stores sell it?  Or would I have to search on e-Bay if I want a copy?

- SCHRADE in Akron