Re: Private E-mails

Kevin.ONeal  writes:
> People, don't be afraid!  Go ahead and post your thoughts!  One regarding
 the influence of Santana was especially insightful.  It just seems a shame
 not to have your voice/thoughts heard.  I would have forwarded it to the
 list, but I didn't think that was appropriate.
 Now, I think I've shown that if you slam me at my personal address, I will
 expose you.

Forwarding a private email to the list should be considered inappropriate
regardless of whether it's insightful or inflammatory.

Cynthia