Discography Essay by Ed Hanel...

The Discography section for www.quadrophenia.net has
been updated with a superb essay and introduction by
the great Ed Hanel.

I am very excited about this new piece to the site as
his book served as major influence on my increasing
love for The Who and all things
collectible! I think most of us have used his book as
a valuable reference guide at one point or another
and I know it's never too far from my reach even still
today.

This well written piece by Ed is accessible from the
main page of the site or in the Album section.

Best wishes to all,

Dave & Corie...

=====
Best wishes,