Fwd: Daltrey in the High Country...

Repost from O&S:

> Roger just did a lunchtime call in with the only legitimate radio
station up here ( KTUN ) in the mountains that plays classic rock.
Good thing he's up here already because it is DUMPING outside right
now.

> When asked about what they were planning on doing Friday, he said "
we're gonna suck it and see".  He indicated it would be a very
informal, loosely structured show that'll be decided upon that day.
Roger also had a few remarks about winning a grammy saying it was not
for lifetime achievement but was an "old age pension award" and that
the trophy "makes a good doorstop".  Enough said...

> When asked if he's going to get some skiing in he said that he's
never gone downhilling before and that snowboard was "out of the
question".  As for the next few free evenings, he plans to "pop in a
few bars and make the rounds".  Looks like it's going to be a fun
evening!

> If you're driving up here from Denver/Boulder etc, I highly recommend
that you leave early to avoid the weekend destination ski traffic.
Love
to hear from anyone else who's heading to the show.  I plan on doing a
little backcountry skiing by day and the show that night...