Re: Private E-mails

Could be that folks aren't watching which button they click.  For anyone who
hasn't noticed, the "reply" button sends only to the poster.  "Reply all"
sends to the list and the poster both.

Conversation on the list has been a little thin lately.  I'd like to
encourage listers to post some discussion myself.

keets