"Naked" tingle

The thing that made me think of the spiritual angle this morning was a
tingle that came when I was listening to "Naked Eye" from Denver 2000.  The
final guitar solo is so beautiful.  It made me think of a line from
"American Beauty" by the stoner teenage guy:  "Sometimes there is so much
beauty in the world, I just can't take it."

I don't know what it is about "Naked" but my most memorable 'out of body'
concert experiences have been during that song.  I felt it for the 1st time
in '82 @ my second show.  Last year I tingled when they broke into the tune
and then when the surprised us by transitioning into "See Me Feel Me".  I
had the same feeling for about 10 minutes straight during "Naked" @ MSG.
That last one rendered me smiling, speechless and jello-like.

Jeff