Covers Update

Ugghh.  My brain is exhausted.  Someone suggested that I put the show
dates in the Boot name entries.  I did that for as many as I could find
entries for and had dates (for example, demos don't have dates).  I also
put another field in the database for the links to thewho.net for each
bootleg that is listed on thewho.net.  If the boot is listed there, the
name will hyperlink to its entry in thewho.net (on the page where the
covers display).  This was a 4 hour undertaking considering there were
about 150 entries to match.  And it didn't make it easier that many of
the boots have the same name, so I had to get the exact link to the
one in thewho.net.  Anyway, more to come, stay tuned...

Justin D. Trout