Re: a few boot questions

kenney's bday party is the title of the cd. it is from msg on sept. 16, 1979.
i dont know if pete was drunk but it contains a great version of my
generation. they start off with my generation blues and then go right into
the studio version about a minute in. pete just wails on the guitar. IMHO it
was one of the better shows from 1979. it does contain the brass section too
for songs like music must change, etc. that the boys incorporated. it was
also kenney's bday obviously.