Who's trinkets

Hi all,

I just came across the strangest Who thing in a shop
that sold all sorts of hip little gift
items--decoupage paper bowls made by Zulu women,
Curious George books, Madeline dolls, the Slut/Angel
soaps and lotions, candles galore and...a metal box in
the shape of an old (circa 1970s)metal Band-Aid
container that is blue red and white and says
"Quadrophenia Tour U.S. '79" on top, and "Quadrophenia
Tour, U.S. '79, Local Crew, Dec 2" on the sides, with
targets. I asked the shop keeper where it came from
and she didn't know--there were other containers with
different things painted on them, but none of the
others were music-related. I also asked her what it
was and she suggested I could keep cigarettes in it,
or change. It cost $7.50. I bought it, there were 2 or
3 more. It's one of the oddest Who things I've ever
seen. Jeff from Massachusetts-the store was called
Shelf Life in the South End on Tremont Street in
Boston if you're interested. Has anyone else come
across these? Or other interesting Who trinkets?

Inga

=====
Take it from me, I can smash a guitar with one arm.--Pete Townshend, 2000