Re: MTV scared me

That bit about reunion tours again?  Guess you can't say Pete didn't bring
it on, what with all the talk of never playing with The Who again, but after
two tours in the last five years, you'd think they'd give up the idea.

They've got a link to send your opinion on the story, so I think I just
will.  ;)

keets