Re: Restaging Lifehouse

>I don't think you could make a movie out of Lifehouse '99.  It would be too
>downbeat even for Sundance.
>
>If I were to sell Lifehouse '71 (or '78) to film backers I'd say "The
>Matrix as a musical! With pre-sold songs!"

Ha!  That's it!!!  Virtual reality, post-modern art, looking glass
reversals, agents of the establishment!  Couldn't go with an obvious copy,
though.  Hmmm.  STRANGE DAYS was about music and illegal entertainment,
right on the edge of unbearable--but notable for the erotica.  A cross
between the two?

I still think it's LH 2000 ('99?) we need to go with, though.  The '71
version is just too sweet for this kind of stuff.  ;)

keets