Roger at Steve Marriott memorial

I've been keeping an eye on the Steve Marriott memorial concert wondering if
Pete would show up.  I was close.  According to a notice posted on the Small
Faces mailing list (passed on to me by HV thanks!) both Roger Daltrey and
Kenney Jones will be performing at the show.

It's at the Astoria in London's Charing Cross Road
April 20th
Tickets are £15 and already on sale
Doors open at 6:30pm and performances start at 7pm
It will be filmed and recorded for TV, CD and DVD.

For more information and line-up go to:
http://www.stevemarriott.co.uk/

Also according to the mailing list entry Paul Weller is in, Kevin Dubrow and
Small World are out and Steve Winwood and Ronnie Wood are still in
negotiation.

-Brian in Atlanta
 The Who This Month!
 Go to: http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm