Re: Songs of the Century - no Who (boo hoo)

>Here is a comprehensive list of the 365 most significant recordings of the
>20th Century as determined by The Recording Industry Association of America
>(RIAA) and The National Endowment
>for the Arts (NEA):  http://www.riaa.com/PR_story.cfm?id=385
>
>Guess what - The Who are not on the list!  That would mean that they are
>insignificant.  Damn!  Here I am obsessing about insignificant music.  I
>feel like such a loser.

"Teen Angel?"  "Achey, Breaky Heart?"  Poor kids.  They're gonna to be so
warped.

This is another list The Who is well off of.  It's very conservative and
pop/show tune-oriented.  Still, if anyone would like to comment, I notice
there's an email contact link on that same page.

keets