Re: Review of CHASING DESTINY

>how old is the movie?
>
>and they made roger look fat?? wow he did get his stomach back!!!!!

Shot in 1999, I think, but just released within the last week.  The fat is
just padding in the belly, a good job, actually--casual viewers aren't going
to notice it's fake.  Roger's done an excellent job with the character, too.
  It's easy to forget it's Roger, and not some old bass player.

Today I'm thinking the music was good.  Keeling and Appice wrote most of the
original songs, I think, and Roger sings on one of them (and maybe plays
nearly inaudible bass).  Good song.

keets