Pete Townshend on The Who Live

Many of you will already have a copy of the limited edition book THE WHO
LIVE which we published last year. Of the edition of 1500, only about 30
copies are now left for sale, so this is probably your last chance to get
one before it's out of print forever.

Pete Townshend referred to it onstage at Birmingham NEC on 8th November
2001, addressing the audience before BARGAIN: "I was just looking at this
guy Ross Halfin that's pissing around down the front taking pictures. He
just put a really great book of live Who pictures together... What are you
laughing at, he fucking did!"

Q Magazine voted it one of their two best books of the final quarter of
2000.

Full details plus secure-server ordering at:
http://www.genesis-publications.com/books/who/index.html

Cheers
Ollie
--