Universal Music.

Glad to see nothing ever changes with our "friends" at Universal Music.  They have done such a great job with TED it is nice to know they are not alone.  Nelly Furtado whose music does nothing for me walked away with the JUNO Awards on Sunday night.  THe JUNOS being the Canadian Music Awards.  She got to the Universal after show party and they would not let her in.  The room was full.  THe bouncer told them that he did not care who she was they were letting no one else in.  HURRAY UNIVERSAL.

Have Fun,
David