pseudo-classical-cum-jazz stuff

>I have spent the first 6 weeks of the year going through piano pieces
>written between 1995 and 1999 and have so far finished 12. They are
pseudo-classical-cum-jazz pieces. No words.

This is an interesting thing for Pete to be doing.  I was just poking around
in the IMDB (saw a Queen ballet on Bravo last week), and I notice that Brian
May has done some additional soundtracks just recently.  All the old Queen
entries (HIGHLANDER, FLASH GORDON) are for songs, but May's last three solo
composer entries are for "soundtrack."  Actually I'm surprised he didn't get
into this earlier.  He's got such a dramatic flair, it seems likely he could
rival Danny Elfman very easily.

Pete's recent work seems to have evened out some, but back in the old days,
he had quite a dramatic flair, too.  Seems like this would be a great
sideline--assuming he could fit it it between all his other project, of
course.

Still waiting for John to come up with another project, too.  We haven't
heard much in the way of instrumentals from him, but I loved that "Jungle
Bunny" thing he did.  With VANPIRES on his resume, seems like he could come
up with another TV movie or small independent film to work on.  Something
dark and humorous, of course.  A Halloween show?

;)
keets