Re: Curiosity on Roger

>     Hello, everyone !  (I'm new here, and i'd like to tell you that i'm
>very happy to share comments and thoughts with another Who fans...)

Welcome!

>     Does anybody know something about Roger's daughters having an artistic
>career as singers ? If so, is it something interesting or promissing ? I
>heard of this, but cannot find anything about it;  thanks.

I believe you're thinking about Pete Townshend's daughters.  Emma Townshend
has released a cd called WINTERLAND, and was reportedly working on another
one.  Someone else will have to give you a review, as I haven't heard it.
Pete's daughter Aminta seems to be working toward a career as a film
director.

Roger's son Jaime Daltrey sang back-up on Roger's last solo album ROCKS IN
THE HEAD, and reportedly played horn on some of the 1996-97 QUADROPHENIA
tour, but I haven't heard anything about Roger's daughters working toward a
musical career.

keets