RE: Jess in Hospital & Rumors !!

>From: Shanna Smith <prophet85@yahoo.com>
>Subject: Jess in Jersey
>she was in a nasty car accident in South Jersey so now she
>is in the hospital.

Holy smokes, Sally Simpson.  Your friends and family must cringe every time
you step out of the house.  Is this part of a trade off for greater
intelligence??  ;-)
I'd rather stay stupid. ;-)
You might want to invest in a football helmet and shoulderpads, etc..

Seriously though, get better and stay that way!
Much to do this summer! :-)

>From: Quad <quadimages@yahoo.com>
>Subject: Re: Rumors from alt.music.who
>
>I couldn't think of anything worse than seeing The Who
>in Central Park with 300,000 people and other bands as
>well! Doesn't sound like too much fun to me and I
>seriously doubt that any part of that rumor is true.

Sounds like an adventure (or test of survival), but I think this should be
in the category of "too good to be true".  The Who...free....Cent. Park?
Just can't imagine.
The fun part will be just being there, and taking shifts manning the "IGTC
HQ Tent"!
Can anyone picture the IGTC group Hotel Rooms?????? ;-)
*That* could get ugly real quick.
I can just see it.
Last words heard before we get evicted..........."THIS ONE'S FOR

Kevin in VT