Re: Rumors from alt.music.who

Actually, that's why I was wondering about how far away you'd be able to
hear them.  There were fans on these lists who braved the Hyde Park crowd,
and also the general admission seating at the fall UK Who shows.  I suspect
it would be uncomfortable, if not dangerous, up in the front row for this
kind of show.  I'd rather picnic under a nice tree a goodly distance away,
where I'd really be able to enjoy the music.

keets