Re: Rumors from alt.music.who

> I wouldn't book a hotel just yet!  There was almost *too* much news in
that
> rumor from alt.music.  Pete has 40 songs?  John has songs?  Working on the
> new album?  A big to-do in Central Park?  Would Dictator Giuliani allow
> such a thing?
>
>  - SKEPTICAL in Akron

I would second that.  If this really is from Trinifold, I bet it's more what
Bill Curbishley would like to happen.  As Who history shows, there's
sometimes a big difference between what Curbishley wants to happen and what
Pete is willing to do.  But it's nice to dream...

-Brian in Atlanta
 The Who This Month!
 Go to: http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm