Re: Jess in Jersey

> >Hi guys.  Jess has asked me to deliver some news.  The
> >reason why she hasn't been posting much is because she
> >was in a nasty car accident in South Jersey so now she
> >is in the hospital.

	Oh my God!  I hope she isn't TOO banged up!

  Yes this is a bummer, but she
> >told me she managed to get a male nurse that looks a
> >lot like Roger Daltrey and he's a Who fan so that's
> >something at least.

	It sounds like she might not want to leave the hospital when it's time
for her to go home! :)

> So if you're wondering what
> >happened to Jess, now you know.

	It sounds like she's going to be OK.  That's good to know.  To JESS,
it'll be nice to see you back in circulation..........hopefully soon!

							Joseph