RE: The Kid is alright

>From: FELDMT@aol.com
>
>Hey  does anybody else think that Pete is looking pretty old these days?  I

>was looking at photos from the Who's 82 tour and he looked fit and healthy.

>Geez what 19 years can do to a person!

Yeah, 19 years can add, well, 19 years!
I think Pete is looking great.  He's physically fit.  As fit as he's
probably ever been (except for the smoking).  I personally saw the man jump
high into the air more times than I could count this last tour.
It could easily be argued that he is in better shape now, than he was back
in '82.  Not as many pollutants in his body.
The energy level that he showed on this tour, THE ONE YOU MISSED YOU POOR
FOOL, was absolutely astounding and shocking. It was the talk of the entire
tour, and not just by us fans, but by the rags as well.  Pete's energy stole
the entire tour.
He's doing great, and could probably kick your ass if he wanted.  :-)

Kevin in VT
who shares Pete's love for "brutal honesty".