DOQ & ARTWORK

I'm definately GLAD to see the great responce to the subject of the old LPs
vrs. CDs.
Being from the "old school" & a music Producer Myself, I firmly belive that
the music is an artform, & LP covers gave a great forum to produce great
artwork on the covers, that could extentuate upon the music.
I DONT take any more LSD these days, but have to say that when Emerson, Lake
& Palmer put in "Lucky Man" inside a cover that showed a Dove Asending, "I
TRIPPED". I Tripped LONG & HARD.
I'm planning, working with, & investing in a local R&R band that lives up to
the old school of Inlightening & Inspireing. We will be working on an album
cover that expresses their intentions.
To HELL with all this RAP-CRAP GANG oriented nonsence, & CDs.
And George Bubbya Bush.
I Pose the question AGAIN:
"Where is the "HURDY GURDY MAN" these days?
And I'm definately not talking about "Jimmy Page"

Anybody understand what I'm talking about?

                                          The "DOQ"