Rock star urinal for sale (no Who)

from http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1441468428

Coming soon to a Hard Rock Cafe near you!

"Get ready to meet "URI", the world-famous rockstar urinal! Oh, I know you
think I'm kidding! But this is for real!! Little Mountain Sound Studios in
Vancouver, Canada was THE recording studio for rock stars in the 70's, 80's
and 90's...Jimmy Page, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Motley Crue, AC/DC, Bryan
Adams...but they're just people, like you and me, right? And just like
everyday people, these guys...ocassionally, (like during breaks from
recording international hit albums)...gotta pee! Studio A
only had ONE WASHROOM with ONE URINAL. So this is it, guys! Hang with the
best of them! Complete with Certificate of Authenticity. It was used by no
less than...Aerosmith, AC/DC, Bon Jovi, Metallica, Motley Crue, Jimmy Page,
David Foster, David Bowie, David Coverdale, Tragically Hip, Bryan Adams, Bob
Rock, Bruce Fairbairn, Mike Fraser, David Lee Roth, Bay City Rollers, Little
Caesar, The Cult, Loverboy, BTO, Julio Iglesias, Richie Sambora, Poison,
White Snake, Jeff
Healy, Colin James, Kim Mitchell, Paul Janz, Warrant, Doug and The Slugs,
Rock and Hyde, Electric Boys, Nazareth, Prism, Chilliwack, Dan Reed Network,
Krokus, Skinny Puppy, Blue Murder, Grapes Of Wrath, Images In Vogue, and
MANY MANY MORE!! This American Standard wall-mounted white porcelain unit
has been in safe-storage since being removed 10 years ago and is fully
functional. It was actually MADE IN CANADA (stamped on the back) on Nov 23
1972 (stamped on the back) and has the number 6580-45 (stamped on the
back).Use your imagination as to where this one-of-a-kind item will garner
the most attention from your clients and/or friends. A little plaque above
it partially listing its history will make that next trip to the Men's Room
a unique "celebrity" experience not to be missed! Good luck!