Re: album mastering

Lela, re:

>>Guess I'll have to go listen to the lyrics.  I hadn't paid much attention.
;)

YOU not paying attention to the lyrics?  YOU?  You, who interpreted "I don't need no fucking flag" until I had no clue what the hell a flag WAS anymore?

:-)

Anyway, once you listen to it, I think you'll pick up on it right away.  It's one of those lyrics where I thought, "now why the hell did he feel the need to write that?"

>Love it.  Nothing like Jody advertising a little, is there?

She may have been advertising, but at the same time, I'm sure the Who were nice enough to gift her with a good looking rig...

Jason

http://www.mail2web.com/ .