RE: Music Packaging

----Original Message Follows----
From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>

The future?
I see pay-per-view albums on TV.
With the merging of TV and The Internet, it's only a matter of time before
we can pull up our favorite album (for a price), and do a listen while
watching images or videos relevant to that album.  From that, you'll be able
to click on a lyric sheet, record the whole thing on DVD, look up relevant
information via hyper-links, etc.

---------------------------------

Way cool, dude!  :-)  That would be a great way to get musical at home.
Really.

What changes can you see in the live performance of music?  Quadorophenia in
Branson, Missouri?  Donny Osmond as Jimmy on Broadway?  Broadband access to
The Who working in the studio?  Britney Spears interactive ass shaking?
Carlos Santana performs with Pete Townshend via a satellite link during the
Super Bowl?  Keith Moon is cloned and resurrected using some hair saved by
an obsessive groupie?  John Entwistle is cloned using saliva gathered from a
discarded cigarette butt?  The mind boggles.  Well, maybe just mine :-)

Jeff