Pete ala Jolla!

Hey everyone....just wanted to share my wonderful night over in La Jolla with
all you fans and so on (this is regarding Pete's benefit event if your
wondering) Anyway...it was fabulous from beginning to end! His voice sounding
so beautiful and raw! He was quite the 'comdien' that night. Which was
perfect cause it was I guess how  he was feeling that night throwing jabs
left and right about drummers (ouch) and tattoos and ...KETCHUP hahahaha (you
had to be there!) It was wonderful seeing those familiar faces and looking
forward to the 'next one' ;) Take care and hope anyone else whos seen the
show (fri or sat) enjoyed it as well. Bye for now!!!!
Love-Babe :)