RE: LP Artwork vrs. CDs

CDs with websites as window dressing.  Vinyl is dead, there is virtually no
demand.  If fans want the artwork, the CD packaging could have the web
address of the artist along with the tiny art that will fit in the case.

Vinyl only worked if your listening lifestyle consisted of sitting in your
home and listenting to your hi-fi.  If you listen in the car or outside your
home (on a portable) vinyl is useless.  My lifestyle does not have room for
vinyl, but there was I time when I loved it.

Jeff