RE: LP Artwork vrs. CDs

Go to the DVD type packaging?  Vinyl albums were thin, so easy to store.
Any new type packaging would have to be that way--not like the JOIN TOGETHER
box, for example, that's huge and has to be stored separate from anything
else.

Of course, new vinyl releases might solve the complaints about sound on the
reissues, too.  Isn't there some vinyl release going on?  Is that just in
the UK?

LB