Quad On The Big (?) Screen

I went to the Cedar Lee theater in Cleveland to see QUAD on the big
screen last Saturday night.

First complaint:  The showing I went to was in this tiny, little theater
    which didn't even have a full size movie screen!  It was like watching
    it on a big-screen TV!  Bollocks!  Things like that make me hate
    Cleveland.

Second complaint:  The sound was kept frustratingly low.  This is a
    Who movie goddamn it!!  Turn it up!!

Third complaint:  Compared with the U.S. video release, there wasn't
    any new footage.  Where is the supermarket scene when Jimmy goes
    *into* Steph's work place?  I've seen a picture from that scene.....

Fourth complaint:  A $7.50 ticket price.

Still, it's a great flick, isn't it?

Poor Jimmy.

- SCHRADE in Akron