RE: Stonesvs.WhoFlowersRevolution

>From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
>Subject: Re: Political Pete?
>Kevin:
>
>Who doesn't know <Who is greatest band> at this point? See above.

Unfortunately too many stupid people out there.  The same that continue to
spend big $$ to see The Rolling Stones in a huge stadium.

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: RE: Not taking Shit, JEB in VT
>
>>find a very popular and
>>recognizable painting by a big name classic artist of a beautiful buxom
>>NAKED woman.
>
>Reubens?  :)
>No, no.  Too obvious!  Georgia O'Keefe's flowers are what you want.  Click
>on the flower icon to bring them up.  Safe subject, right?  You'll love
'em.

Oh yes! Naughty, Naughty little flowers! ;-)

>Thanks for the talk about revolution, Kevin.  Nobody much bothers, these
>days.

Did some extensive listening of Lifehouse over the weekend.  Actually,
played "classic Baba" for a friend who quickly became hooked and insisted on
listening to the entire Lifehouse boxed set.  He really liked the Gateway
Who Are You mix.
A new Who fan was born.

Anywho, I'll be going back to do some re-listening of several parts that
seemed to fit very neatly with what I was saying.
Lifehouse has occupied Pete's mind and soul for (one could argue) 30 years.
Lifehouse to me is rather political.  It goes to figure that deep in what
Pete talks about lies more political theory and social discontent.

I'll find it.

Kevin in VT