TKAA2K meanings

All Kevin's ranting got me to thinking about the meaning(s) of the TKAA2K
cut.  The only *full* version I've heard is from MSG night 2 10/4/00.
Pete sang the "With me and without me" lines as he posted in the diary
and the Roger counterpoint of "Stay lucky...all our kids they're OK" that
is very similar to the MP3 that was posted.  They end it with back and
forth Simon-and-Garfunkel-type harmonies.

The meanings:
1. The most obvious to me is that Pete as a father is talking about his
aching love for his children and how he will miss them and worry about
them as they leave the nest.  Roger's lines are of the optimistic Mom,
who is trying to reassure the overanalyzing Dad.
2.  William Snyder's idea that it is Pete reassuring the fans that they
will be fine without him, but that he is still thinking about their
well-being.
3.  It is about the Pete and Roger's relationship in 2000.  Pete, the
overanalytical worrier, is concerned about his life's work and how it
will be remembered.  How will the 'kids' (his musical product) fare with
him and without him.  Can he reconcile himself and the audience to the
legacy of all this history?  Roger answers this perfectly by saying "Stay
lucky" or 'count your blessings, you old fart!' or 'stop thinking about
it and just enjoy it'.  Possibly a musical version of the conversation
between Pete and Roger in 1999 that got them back together.  At the
moment I like this interpretation best :-)

In all cases the ending harmonies are the musical version of the peace
found after the various conflicts have been brought out in the open.

Any other thoughts?

Jeff