RE: Not taking Shit, JEB in VT

>What I would do is prove the point. Jeff, point that powerful search engine
>in the direction of "classical art" and find a very popular and
>recognizable painting by a big name classic artist of a beautiful buxom
>NAKED woman.  You know, one with boobies and bush and the whole 9 yards.
>Any art majors out there who could name a painting??

Reubens?  :)

No, no.  Too obvious!  Georgia O'Keefe's flowers are what you want.  Click
on the flower icon to bring them up.  Safe subject, right?  You'll love 'em.
  :)

http://www.michelangelo.com/okeeffe/index-ns.html

>If they don't allow that, tell them you're confused and need official
>written guidance on what is acceptable and what is not (silly dumb you,
>you're just trying to do the right thing, but need help).
>Once the bastards are forced to put a written policy together, you'll find
>you're not the only one getting screwed and thus getting pissed.

This part sounds great.  :)  Watch out for us, Jeff.  We're all trouble
makers at heart.

>He was.  I'm confident he was reaching out to his fans to reassure us.  To
>give us confidence to go forward.  OR, (uh oh, here comes some more
>spontaneous theory!) to give us confidence to go forward with the fight to
>Maintain Love AND PEace IN THE WORLD AFTER HE'S GONE?????
>It *was* a direct message to his fans, but it was also a message to keep
>fighting.  To carry on.  To not let the flag drop after he's gone.  Damn it
>(just ranting and thinking as I write), it was a warm message to his fans,
>but also a social conscience and political message that there is much to do
>and we need to keep fighting to accomplish it, with or without him.
>Where did he bring us to??  Just to the venue??  I don't think he's being
>that shallow.  He brought us to the thinking of loving each other.  To the
>Lifehouse.  Of having confidence in ourselves.  To stand up for ourselves.
>TO NOT TAKE FUCKING SHIT FROM ANYONE, ESPECIALLY BASTARD CORPORATIONS THAT
>TRY AND TURN US INTO "DRONES"!!!!!!  The Who = Individuality!!!!  THE WHO =
>CHANGE AND FIGHTING FOR WHAT IS RIGHT!!!!
>It's the fist step of a serious revolution.
>I know I'm ranting here, but I can't stop from coming back to this
>thinking. Was Pete just saying he wants to know we won't be slumped in a
>corner crying full of self pity when he's gone??
>I can't believe that. He is empowering us. He's the guy who "set the paces,
>standing up infront of a hundred faces". Who's gonna step up in his
>absence???? He's asking us all to "join together" and stand as one. Stand
>as one in support of what???

"Faith in something bigger, inside ourselves."  Love it.

Thanks for the talk about revolution, Kevin.  Nobody much bothers, these
days.

keets