Re: Who fan suffers at hands of puritan yankee

In article <F100Ie8tlMazUSxvjPk000007f8@hotmail.com>,
    "Jeff House" <whocasa@hotmail.com>  writes:

> I did stand up for myself, but I did not get to keep it.

Amazing!  What was the reasoning?  It sounds like you work at a place
where the attitude is "Hey you! over there!  Stop smiling, dammit!  This
is -WORK-!!".  When I've worked at places like that I found that everyone
was miserable and that the misery was perpetuated by little people who
liked to point out that happy guy in the corner so that he could be
crushed into misery with the rest of the people.  ("Misery loves company.")

For your own psychological well being I recommend you start looking for a
better job, or at least a similar job with better people.  This ain't
Communism ya know, you -do- have a choice.

"Let's see action, let's see people, let's see FREEDOM IN THE AIR!"
--
Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
         Home <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>