Re: Who money

At 08:07 PM 6/13/2001, you wrote:
>Kathy,

Hey Jeff,

>Is there another accountant in the room?  You're talking my language, baby :-)

lolololol  I guess that I might be called the loyal opposition, an IRS
Employee.

>Call it what you want.  It sounds like London airfare and ticket money to
>me!!!

It's just that I *know* that there will be tons of people who don't realize
that they'll have to "pay it back" one way or the other and when they find
out, they won't blame congress/the president, the wrath will be directed at
people like me. <sigh>

Myself, I hope to be using the money (we pay taxes too, ya know<G>) for a
Who trip to Europe as well. (trying to get back on topic <snicker>)

Kathy

If you like Roger Daltrey visit my web site:
http://kathy.hispeed.com/index.html