RE: Predicting the future

Kevin in VT  "So, when Pete writes (paraphrasing), "I want to know you'll be
alright (or is it all right;) with  or without me", is he talking just
emotionally, or is he also looking at grander social issues???  Knowing
Pete's writing, I'd say we need to look deeper at what he was saying last
summer."

I took it to be a very personal message from father to children.  I don't
read anything political into it at all.  TKAA2K is a perfect summation of a
parent's love for their child.  Since this bond is THE most essential social
bond that we have and has great implications for society as a whole, it does
have wider impact.  The poetry in question feels very personal to me.

...or not :-)

Jeff