Re: Who's in the doghouse - Euro travel plans

Yeah, they did that last year, too.  Waited until everybody had their
Christmas plans made, and then announced the shows.  Roger, too.  He did
that show in Ireland the first week in December '99, and everybody heard
about it something like the week before.  There had been a great special on
December flights back in August.

Of course, it might be worse the other way--Roger cancelled a December show
in the US that some folks might have already had tickets for, and fans were
really pissed when he got the flu and an alternate did some of the CHRISTMAS
CAROL performances.

keets