new diary entry

http://www.petetownshend.com/pr_display.cfm?id=4721&zone=pr

Power cuts and other annoyances

Sorry for the little hiccup today when both sites went down. West London has
been hit by a major power cut leaving part of the city crippled.
Unfortunately some of the servers that host the site are based there. The
site might be a bit slow at the moment but that's because it's taking time
to get everything back to normal - it will get better.

The server dealing with the database stuff (eg the news pages and Pete's
Diaries) has been the slowest to get up and running again which is why we're
only just able to get this message to you.

I've had a number of mails saying "Is that it?" 'Are the sites gone
forever?". Well, no.

I'm glad to report that news of our demise has been greatly exaggerated!

There are changes planned to the sites over the next few weeks but it should
all happen quite seemlessly (fingers crossed!)

               Matt