RE: JEB in VT and social philosophy

 >From: Jeff House <jjthandmeh@juno.com>
 >Subject: more notes on JEB in VT
 >
 >I saw Bjorn and Christian's fan styles as a
 >younger reflection of Kevin and myself.  (Christian = Jeff, Bjorn =
 >Kevin).

Kevin O "Hmmmmm, while I'm not one for categories, and definitely don't see
my self as " = " to anyone, if you mean that Bjorn and I share a "punkish"
internal driving energy, you're right there."

That is exactly what I meant.  I thought Christian and I shared more of the
hippie-style "internal driving energy".  Two styles that are reflective of
what you hear and see with The Who.

Jeff